Podcast Episode 8
There is no easy way to navigate through grief and losing somebody you love. In this episode, I will talk about losing two of the most important people in my life and how hard it was to navigate through that grief. I share what was going on in my business during this time including selling out of products quickly and deciding to move toward having a separate inventory for our in-store and online items. I talk about deciding that I needed even more space to hold inventory and how this brought me to renting warehouse space.
If you’ve been deeply hurt by a loss in your life, I want you to know that it is okay to take a break when you need to and feel the feelings you feel. Just take a couple of moments to sit with your thoughts and know that your loved ones would want you to continue to push forward.
What’s in this episode:
- The changes that have come with the second boutique location
- Selling out of products and moving toward separate inventory
- Needing more employees to help run the boutique
- Deciding she needed more space for her online business
- Getting her warehouse
- Her grandmother struggling with her health
- Losing her grandmother and navigating through grief
- Her grandfather’s passing
- Handling the loss of both grandparents within a few months
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.