WHEN THINGS ARE OUT OF YOUR CONTROL
Do you often find yourself worrying about an outcome that hasn’t happened yet? Stressing about the ‘what ifs’? Same!
I was reading something recently that has really stuck with me. To paraphrase, it was along the lines of “If you allow yourself to worry about something that hasn’t happened yet, you’re allowing yourself to worry about it twice.”
If something is out of your control, it doesn’t need to take up space in the present. In today’s short and sweet episode, I explain how to move past the ‘what if’ fear and uncertainty so you don’t get stuck.
What’s in this episode:
- Determining If It’s Something You Can Control (or Can’t).
- Working Through the ‘What Ifs’ and Dismissing Them.
- Controlling How We Respond and React.
- Living In the Present.
- 1:1 Life Coaching & Business Mentorships With Nicole J: Click here for more info
- More Than Membership: JOIN HERE: https://bit.ly/3PlZQAP
- Nicole J Community Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nicolej
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, tag me or send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll have a special gift for you!