Let's Catch Up
After 10 years of building my fashion business, styling clients, and hearing about their daily struggles beyond choosing an outfit, I am so ready to share real conversations with real women. I want to help you realize you are not alone! Life is hard, and I'm calling social media b.s. We fill our minds with highlight reels of other people's lives. I think it's time we drop the filters and talk about what's really going on behind the feeds.
Welcome back to the podcast! In this episode, I'll be discussing the podcast name change (More Than Clothes) and just catching up! Since I last recorded, so much has happened with the business, our family life, and all the things. You'll also get insight into what I have planned for season 2 of the podcast.
What’s in this episode:
- Why I chose to rebrand the podcast to “More Than Clothes.”
- How the Pandemic affected my business and family life.
- How I learned to simplify my schedule.
- Why finding “you time” needs to happen again.
- The importance of keeping it real.
- Why mental health needs to be a priority.
SAVE THE DATE
- Nicole J and More Than merch launches November 8th!! Use discount code PODCAST15 for 15% off your first merch order! www.nicolejboutique.com