PLANNING YOUR DISNEY TRIP
I recently went to Disney and realized you can’t go to Disney without a plan. So, when I learned today’s guest is a Disney planner, I knew I had to bring her on to answer ALL the Disney travel/planning questions.
In today’s episode, I’m interviewing Karlee Kacz. She’s a wife, mama, and full-time second grade teacher who’s turned her love for Disney into the ultimate side gig. She helps busy parents plan their Disney trip without breaking the bank. Today she’s sharing her top Disney travel tips for a magical experience. Plus she explains why it’s important to prioritize and set expectations so you have the best Disney experience possible.
What’s in this episode:
- How Karlee’s Love for Disney Became the Ultimate Side Gig.
- Karlee’s Top Disney Travel Tips.
- Ways to Save Money.
- How to Book a Trip With Karlee.
- What Is Genie Plus?
- Genie Plus vs Lightning Lane.
Kariee Kacz is a wife, mom of two little girls, second grade teacher, and Disney Travel Planner! She loves to help plan magical vacations for busy families.
- Disney+ Subscribers can save up to 25% off a Disney World Hotel, select dates July 8-Sept 30.
- Disney Visa Cardholders can save up to 30% off select hotels in Walt Disney World Aug 28-Sept 19.
- More Than Clothes podcast listeners who book a room and ticket package to Walt Disney World with Karlee will receive a Disney gift card to spend on their trip. Gift card will be sent after final payment has been paid to Disney