ALIGNING YOUR BUSINESS
Today’s guest is such a positive light and so kind. I’m grateful to call her a dear friend of mine!
In today’s episode, I’m interviewing Erin Thwaites, owner of Bel Boutique. Erin recently transitioned her business from brick-and-mortar to an online platform. She’s sharing why she made the move to all online, and how her new journey is going. (This episode was recorded prior to Nicole’s announcement.)
What’s in this episode:
- How Erin and Nicole Met.
- Erin’s Business Journey.
- How the Pandemic Inspired Erin to Make a Change.
- Pivoting From Brick-and-Mortar to Online.
- Balancing Being a Mom and Business Owner.
- What Self Care Looks Like for Erin.
Erin is a Delaware local boutique owner of 13 years! She has three littles and a loving husband. She just transitioned her business from a storefront to an online platform to better suit her lifestyle and serve her amazing customer base!
Bel Besties: https://www.facebook.com/groups/belboutique
- FREE Closet Workshop Noon March 14th.