Podcast Episode 13: Marketing Tips
If you have a business, then you’ll definitely want to hear today’s episode. Today I dove into how my team and I market my boutique. I dove into everything you may need to know about creating and implementing a marketing strategy for your business including what tools have helped me and what social media platforms my team and I use. I share the importance of keeping it simple and focusing on what works best for your business and how to use trial and error when developing your marketing plan.
What’s in this episode:
- Keeping it simple and focusing on what works for you
- How Nicole uses selfies and live videos to connect with her audience
- Why you need to have a brand guide
- Using presets to keep branding consistent
- Planning content using Planoly and her strategy for Instagram
- Creating her own graphics through Canva
- Using Trello to plan out her marketing strategy
- Implementing text marketing and the difference between that and email marketing
- How they use blogs as a part of their marketing strategy
- The importance of using a call to action and connecting with customers
- Using trial and error to build out your marketing plan
- How she differentiates her marketing on her personal and business Instagrams
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.