Podcast Episode 12: Building a Brand
One of the most life-changing moments that helped to propel the success of my boutique came when I realized this: nobody can be you and that is your superpower. That’s why today I am going to share with you how I built my brand.
Building a brand is about creating real, genuine connections with your audience whether you’ve met them or not. It’s about cultivating relationships and showing up for your customers. It’s not just blindly selling to people but making that connection to where they want to support you and buy from your business. Today I shared how becoming relatable will help you build your brand, why you need to open up to customers, and the importance of showing up and being consistent.
What’s in this episode:
- A huge turning point in Nicole’s business
- How customer connections will make you stand out from the competition
- Becoming relatable to her customers by sharing her story
- The importance of opening up your heart and ears and building relationships
- Creating a presence online and in-store
- Showing up and being consistent without caring what others think
- Building a team to help you interact online
- Paying attention to what your audience wants to see on social media
- Catering your messaging to your ideal customer
- Being able to adapt to changes and evolve over time
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.