Podcast Episode 11: Finding Confidence
We all have those days where we’re just in a funk. Not every day is going to be perfect and seamless but you have to push through it and find the confidence within yourself. In this episode, I am sharing how I pull myself out of a funk when I am feeling unconfident and how your personal style will make you a more confident person. I share why I have “glam days,” and why these are essential for self-confidence. I also chat about surrendering on the days where you’re feeling unconfident, and why you need to stop comparing yourself to other people.
What’s in this episode:
- How Nicole pulls herself out of a funk when she’s feeling unconfident
- Why you’re enough as you are right now
- Reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason
- How your personal style helps you with being confident
- Learning to accept yourself fully as you are
- Finding the good in every situation
- Surrendering on the days that you feel less confident
- Why Nicole commits to a few “glam days” a week
- Why you need to stop comparing yourself to other people
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.