Podcast Episode 10: Give yourself Grace
As we’re inching closer to the holiday season, I wanted to share three simple tips that I use to help relieve stress and enjoy this time of year. This can be such a hectic time of year with growing to-do lists, but it’s so important to just slow down and enjoy the little moments. Today I opened up about celebrating new holiday traditions in honor of loved ones we’ve lost, why you should set intentions for your days, and how I am feeling about my 30th birthday coming up.
What’s in this episode:
- The Black Friday tradition that Nicole does every year
- Why shopping small is so important
- Reflecting on her life before her 30th birthday
- Slowing down and enjoying the little moments during the holiday season
- Keeping the memories alive for lost loved ones over the holidays
- Taking the pressure off of yourself and taking time for yourself
- Three simple tips to relieve stress and enjoy the rest of the year
- Staying off of social media so you aren’t pressured to compare yourself to others
- Practicing a brain dump and how therapeutic this can be for you
- Finding time for yourself no matter how busy you get
- Why you should focus on setting an intention for the day
- Nicole’s intention of being kind to herself
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.