Podcast Episode 18: Give 100% Every Day
Are you ready to start giving 100% each and every day? Today I share what it means to me to give 100% and why it’s not even about “balance” but recognizing where you can put your best foot forward in your personal life and in your career or business. I break down the tools I use to help myself give 100% by prioritizing my top three things-to-do and putting all of my effort into those tasks and activities when I’ve allotted time to do them. I also talk about the importance of giving yourself grace even when the day doesn’t go as planned and you have to complete your top three things at a later time.
What’s in this episode:
- Nicole’s thoughts on the New Year
- What it means to give 100% every day
- Why she’s okay with not being a “great mom” every single day
- How it’s not about balance but recognizing where you can put your best foot forward
- Prioritizing your top three things and giving that 100% of your time and effort
- What she does if she doesn’t accomplish her top three tasks for the day
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.